The Sanctum

Welcome, traveller. This be the realm of Jay Niner, where everything be possible, and nothing ever happens. If, perchance, thou wisheth to tarry, then find thou a page from the Grimoire and read. For we are here in eternity, and we are in medias res.

23.11.09

The other one

I decided to put up another blog.
For no reason. I had a lot of stories in my head, I guess, and no distractions to keep them in.
I like to write. But more importantly, I like to write comedy, or even wisdom, if I can, but these are my oldest fare, some of them written during my bad times.
Which means they're mostly about suicide, murder, endless life, endless torture, incest, rape, bondage....
But I'm working very hard to get back on track and I'm trying my utmost best not to take life too seriously.

The site is still under construction, but it's ready enough to be read.
Comments'd be appreciated. Because they're stories, not blogs, and any story deserves criticism.
After all, "God made from his best materials, an Artist, and from whatever rubbish was left, He made three critics."

"Thatoldtome.blogspot.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment