The Sanctum

Welcome, traveller. This be the realm of Jay Niner, where everything be possible, and nothing ever happens. If, perchance, thou wisheth to tarry, then find thou a page from the Grimoire and read. For we are here in eternity, and we are in medias res.

16.11.09

Social Disconnection

A few days ago I went to see a film, 2012 at around 10.45 in the night. Not my usual timing, but I figured, why not? After all, the semester is at an end. Ergo, my brain mustn't go around the bend.
But I figure it would be useful to me to go utterly without facebook, orkut, twitter, myspace, shelfari, wayn, blogspot, cheathappens in particular and the internet in general.
But where is this going, you might ask. Therefore without further randaapa, I'll present the best part of this blog.
The best part of this blog is :





THE END.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment on my blog, and apologies for the late reply. : )

    SIMC?

    and, good stuff yuo got here, mister.

    ReplyDelete