The Sanctum

Welcome, traveller. This be the realm of Jay Niner, where everything be possible, and nothing ever happens. If, perchance, thou wisheth to tarry, then find thou a page from the Grimoire and read. For we are here in eternity, and we are in medias res.

29.11.09

Y?


Y does it happen?
I keep wondering that all the time.
May, 2005. I pick up a book, "More Wit", by Des Machale, and read. At the time I was going through the first of my tentative attempts at a relationship. One quote caught my eye:
"Peter Sellers had four wives and eight heart attacks."
Sometimes I wonder, why do we descend to that level, where we realize that we need more than our friends, and look for something deeper with the opposite sex? Y does it happen?
The X and Y chromosomes have brought with them a range of unanswered questions. Our other friends, the ones that roam around in jungles and water, the animals, are no doubt laughing their heads off, watching our daily lives. My own dog, grinning at me when I had to go through all sorts of problems. Somewhere, out there, someone's watching us. And laughing his butt off.
You've seen Watchmen, read the comics. The Comedian understood that inside everyone is an animal, and he chose to become a representation of the savagery inside.
Sometimes I wish I could travel back in time, and shoot the sonofabitch homo whateverculus that kick-started the evolution process. Without him, all this would have never existed. I wouldn't have been sitting here writing a blog, giving my exams. Think of all the problems that would have been solved worldwide.

Darwin-sama: I have read your Origin of Species. Was evolution really necessary?
Darwin-sama, I have a better question- Is de-evolution possible? Can we revert back? Please say it is so.

This is the Y generation. For every answer we have a dozen questions. Y?

Y not?




1 comment:

  1. dude i aint complaining on this. I too wanna gun down that sonofagun

    ReplyDelete