The Sanctum

Welcome, traveller. This be the realm of Jay Niner, where everything be possible, and nothing ever happens. If, perchance, thou wisheth to tarry, then find thou a page from the Grimoire and read. For we are here in eternity, and we are in medias res.

31.12.09

Errant Thoughts

Errant thoughts ne'er did none any good.
But I guess for some brainstorming it's food.

There was a time when I was happy, and free
And now I can't three feet ahead see.

I decided to screw my life and my boss, not in that order
Hey, one was hopeless, the other sexy, I'm on the border.

And everyday brought me closer to my goal.
If only I could remember, I'd regain my soul.

After any amount of useless soulsearching
And meaningless poem-making.

Love's fine when all's well,
But never is one in love saved by a bell.

Which is probably why I left my last girl before things could get anymore serious than they already were.
For sure.

Bah, I's rambling to no tangible end of any hope.
My New Year's gonna be one for a sot, so lemme to a wineshop lope.

And get yourself one!
Old monk to Black Label or Chianti to go, it's all good when all's said and done.





No comments:

Post a Comment