The Sanctum

Welcome, traveller. This be the realm of Jay Niner, where everything be possible, and nothing ever happens. If, perchance, thou wisheth to tarry, then find thou a page from the Grimoire and read. For we are here in eternity, and we are in medias res.

27.12.09

Fuck this.

After three attempts at writing a decent blog, my language slips into something more comfortable. Why the fucking fuck would I wanna write something with my helluva english screaming "Read me!"?
Nah, I'll just write something fucking stupid.
The need to write a blog- the fucking basic idea-
There's always someone to take shit.
For every bakra in the world, there's two butchers. For every critic in the world, there's two bloggers.
But I ain't no such bloody blogger.
I ain't no one's bitch.

But then hey, that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment