The Sanctum

Welcome, traveller. This be the realm of Jay Niner, where everything be possible, and nothing ever happens. If, perchance, thou wisheth to tarry, then find thou a page from the Grimoire and read. For we are here in eternity, and we are in medias res.

11.12.09

Good Shit = Bad Juju

To all y'all got good shit;
Excuse me while I throw a fit.
What's good in shit, there ain't one bit.
I'll tell ya why, come have a sit.

Any shit is bad, bad as bloody hell.
It's bad juju, and that ya can't sell.
It's what from an ass crack, fell.
Lord, save me, ring the fuckin' bell.

Fuck me and dope me; but lordy, spare me
From those shit-hitters, they're all around.
Why can't they open their eyes and fucking see
That shit ain't good, it stinks on the ground.

Lord, lord, deliver thy sheep
Let them on their cells page and beep
Let them every obscenity heap
But don't let them any kinda shit keep.

Why good shit? What started this revolution?
It's worse than "fuck", that's bloody absolution.
But I fear, 'tween all youth's confusion
Elders followed, lost in shit's infusion.

"Good shit," goes the word, without breaking a leg.
Good Lord, torture me, fuck me, dope me, I beg
But keep me from good shit, and give me a keg
Of good whisky, which is better any day,
I'll keep my smokes, my drinks and many a lay;
But from good shit, keep me away.
That's all, lord, that's what I pray.

1 comment: