The Sanctum

Welcome, traveller. This be the realm of Jay Niner, where everything be possible, and nothing ever happens. If, perchance, thou wisheth to tarry, then find thou a page from the Grimoire and read. For we are here in eternity, and we are in medias res.

11.12.09

Oh, the miner, sixty-niner...







So yeah I decided to tailgate a bus. I don’t tailgate every bus, mind you, but this one attracted my interest, you’ll understand why. Perhaps you’ve seen it before, and paid it no more heed than a passing bus. But not me; I pay attention to details, and find meaning in the least of things.


 It gave me some food for thought; is my mind truly so focused on just one thing, and will it remain for so for the rest of my life? Will I keep seeing omens everywhere, my brain seeking out double meanings to words and 36 talkings? Am I to spend the rest of my years, or whatever’s left of them, in the pursuit of one single thing?


A noble goal to be certain, be so focused and determined. And on the wrong thing entirely…. but that’s just me.


I thought I’d share it. I guess I had my fun, you can have yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment