The Sanctum

Welcome, traveller. This be the realm of Jay Niner, where everything be possible, and nothing ever happens. If, perchance, thou wisheth to tarry, then find thou a page from the Grimoire and read. For we are here in eternity, and we are in medias res.

8.12.09

Randomness

"I so perfect I don't believe in narcissism."

"You want to know who one the lottery? It's the government after it takes its tax bite."

"Capitalism means you can sell shit to any motherfucker off the street and keep the profits to yourself."

"Communism: sell the shit until the government sells it for you."

"Fascism: We'll kill you if you sell shit."

"The rich man wants to be richer, the poor man wants to be rich. The guy who can sing, when he ain't got a thing, he's the king.... of the whole wide world."

"If at first you don't succeed, then destroy all evidence that you tried."

"Existentialism means nobody can fuck for you."

"I owe a lot to my parents. Especially my mother and father."

"I said NO to drugs, but they didn't listen."

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."

"Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don’t compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest."

"There is a pleasure in madness, which none but madmen know."

"Life is shit. And we have all the time in the world to clean it up."

1 comment: