The problem with being a student is that you just can't please yourself. Last time during happy hour my sister burst into the room and yelled, "Fuck! What the fuck! What're you doing!?" at the top of her voice, which is pretty loud.
Then when I was watching a movie, my dad came into the room with this grim stare he puts on, like an old lion which quite frankly has had enough of the pride's younger members busting good kills, and he says to me: "son, you've gotta live. You've gotta get somewhere, and watching movies is not the way to do it!" after four hours of relentless mindfucking at a shitfucked institute for the mentally challenged.
Then my ex calls up. Yes, she's an ex, but the sex is good enough for me to boink her when she's in town. "I'm gonna be in town tomorrow, so no excuses." She hung up on me, before I could get a word in edgewise, before I could establish the tender state of affairs pervading the room I call sanctuary, and then I'll have to listen to half-assed bullshit about me not communicating enough in what's already a broken relationship.
The only consolation I get from all this is one singular thought that comes to me as I lay in my bed on monday morning: "and I thought the world had problems." Suck my cock, world.
A student will, at any time of his education:
1. Have to please his dad, who wants to see direction.
2. Have to please his mom, who wants attendance.
3. Have to please his sister, who won't let him masturbate in peace.
4. Have to please his girlfriend(s) who thinks she's not getting enough time, or if she's not around, thinks he's avoiding her.
5. Have to please the neighbours, who want an example to set their own kids to, or if not so, an object of gossip and grim stares.
6. Have to please the institute, they want alumni they can call their own, and not fucked-up shitfuckers.
7. Have to please the head of such institute, who thinks he needs an attitude adjustment.
8. Have to please the teachers, who think he isn't worth their time.
9. Have to please his education, assignments and tests on time.
10. Have to please the country, patriotism had better be alive and well before we turn completely fascist.
And they say our lives are ours to live. Don't you just love hypocrites?