The Sanctum

Welcome, traveller. This be the realm of Jay Niner, where everything be possible, and nothing ever happens. If, perchance, thou wisheth to tarry, then find thou a page from the Grimoire and read. For we are here in eternity, and we are in medias res.

22.4.10

Maa chudaye....

It would have been something to say had the night been dark, the atmosphere stormy, or the moon full in the sky. Unfortunately trouble brews only when the sun is high in the sky. And so on and so forth. Suffice to say it was a beautiful morning that sees an ill wind blow no good.

Screenings are all very fine, I thought, trudging on perfectly dry tile under a perfectly hot sun. The laptop bag swinging around did nothing to ease the feeling of lazy boredom that pervaded the place. Even with the threat of exams looming around the corner, it was hard to concentrate enough to study... pity. My academic performance was nothing short of average so far, and by the looks of things, it might not pick up. Maa chudaye.

Bigger problems arose in the afternoon. A problem the size of 1350 rupees. Backlog fees. The admin is sure fucked up when they give us a day’s notice for the same. It wouldn’t have mattered for nuts back home, but this is Lavale, and slight.... maniacal tendencies on my parents’ part prevented me from accumulating said wealth. So I borrowed, something that grates on my soul, or whatever’s left of it. In any case the 1350 is by no doubt fattening Mujumdar’s pockets, easing Symbiosis on the road to global recognition.

Or to perdition. Maa chudaye.

By evening I reached out to my room and settled in for the next few hours. Downloading was in full spate, and space on my fucked-up laptop was behaving treacherously, threatening to send me an alert any second. So what did I do?

Write a blog. Maa chuda.

No comments:

Post a Comment