The Sanctum

Welcome, traveller. This be the realm of Jay Niner, where everything be possible, and nothing ever happens. If, perchance, thou wisheth to tarry, then find thou a page from the Grimoire and read. For we are here in eternity, and we are in medias res.

26.9.10

Here I stand

Finally, some real work. Although it doesn't compare to all the crazy internships I've done,
There's still an opportunity to have some fun.

While competing with chaos in the cyber cafe, I reviewed, edited, re-edited, relaxed
In the atmosphere governed by the AC, pleasure intensified and maxed,

As I sat forth in my own little domain, wondering why
In my own pleasure I lie.

Did I not have work to do?
Or was I content to simply remain blue.

Nah. The GPA beckons;
It must be high, by any measure, I reckons;

We are all in thrall to that monstrous tentacled japanohentai rapist
To send in our assignments at the latest.

Onward I march, to my doom
That said, why do I swerve, to the road, to freedom, to my room?

Fuck, I bunked once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment