The Sanctum

Welcome, traveller. This be the realm of Jay Niner, where everything be possible, and nothing ever happens. If, perchance, thou wisheth to tarry, then find thou a page from the Grimoire and read. For we are here in eternity, and we are in medias res.

7.2.12

Revival

Life, as they say, is such a bitch.
It's been a while since I wrote anything. Not for lack of trying, but for lack of an ending.
For a week I've been into City of Heroes, and a few other MMOs, but if there is no story, I end up chucking the whole damn thing into the recycle bin.
I've also been writing a bit. My own odd stories, about a man studying engineering who gets displaced through time. In a way, it's his dearest wish, to away from his life, but in other ways, it's the worst thing that can happen to him, since the world he's in has a lot of shit going on. There are powerful forces just trying to take control of the newest factor in the power struggle- that'd be the spatially displaced hero.
I might put it up on the other blog, but I dunno. In either case, I'm still alive, and this blog post here proves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment